Thursday, October 4, 2012

THURSDAY

Not to bash on Thursday...but let's just say it was definitely a Thursday.  I was irritated at the smallest things, I didn't like my outfit (petty but whatevs), and basically everyone around me was driving me crazy.  It got to a point of where it was just reaching that critical mass point.  You know, the minimum point where nuclear reactions can still be carried out? (Had my Chemistry midterm this week. :)  Or how about the point of no return for Phantom of the Opera fans?  Or...the bottom of the ninth inning in a baseball game.  Yep, those are all of the analogies I've got.  Good news though.

MY THURSDAY IS OFFICIALLY DONE!

Yeah, pretty great isn't it??  Now, it's just Friday and a weekend full of nothing.

I've been thinking about something my dad said a while ago.  He said, "Just because someone does something, doesn't make it right."  Hmm.. NEWS FLASH FOR ME!  As mentioned, I am an...extremely competitive person.  Constantly comparing anything and everything.  My dad just told me it was ok.  It was ok if someone was doing something, because that didn't make it necessarily right.  It doesn't mean it's good for me and my situation.

Kudos to my parents for being awesome! :)

As promised, pictures of my Homecoming dress.


Oh and my team did not win our Homecoming game.

Well shoot. 

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment