Wednesday, November 28, 2012

May I be excused?

Yesterday I was feeling rather grouchy.  And I was thinking it would be clever to ask if I could be excused from the table of politeness, at least until December.  Because December means the holidays, and it's like law to be happy then!

But today, I was feeling happier.  And I went for a run outside (which is a huge step for me fyi).  so maybe I should save my hall pass to leave the table of being polite, and happy, and having a positive attitude and all that for later.

In the meantime, I miss Eegee's something fierce.

Does that not look like heaven in a cup???  On a related note, my Thanksgiving was amazing.  It was full of...

Cousins, three girls in a double bed, trains at night, Mexican food, wilting lime frosting, Mexican food, Frosty's, a cookout, way to much laughing, not enough conditioner, late nights, One Direction music, not enough Eegee's, Eegee's grinders, seeing my sister, long talks, airplane rides, the Arizona sun, my pink sunglasses, special talks with my grandparents, old slides of my mom, and cute boys at a restaurant , being the reason why my cousin and I spent hours getting ready for the day.  Or that's what we told my dad anyway.

Off to Christmas!

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment