Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Unanswerable Questions

I was running today, and while doing so, I was thinking about improving in life.  I am wondering if every day someone lives, they improve in some way.  I think everyone learns something everyday, and not in the annoying, "oh yes you learn something intellectual everyday annoying voice" do you know what I'm talking about?  But rather, in the subconscious way, people learn something.  Because of this belief, I wonder if every person improves a little bit better in their life.  If they learn to be a little nicer.  Or a little more humble.  Or maybe a little gentler.  Or maybe they wise up and get rid of something that's holding them back.  I think the interesting thing about life is every day, people are getting to know themselves a little better.  Every day, I think someone learns about themselves.  So maybe, everyone is getting to know oneself better, so they become better because they are more content with themselves?  Or maybe this doesn't happen everyday, maybe just once a week?  Or maybe every hour?  Or maybe even every second?  I don't really know.

Also, does it look like I'm walking around in sherbet all day when I wear these pants?  Because that's kind of how I felt.


No comments:

Post a Comment