Friday, November 2, 2012

Oh Friday, I love you.

It feels so good to finally have arrived at Friday.  Overview of my week:

Sunday:
I had a church meeting to go to.  So I decided to look stinkin' cute.  Even my dad said I looked trendy!!

I also had boots and tights on.  I felt pretty good with my trendy outfit. :)
Wednesday:
Oh Halloween.  This was one of those days that my hair would not! work. So, here are all of the hair-do's I did.  I also planned a kind of last minute party and decorated cupcakes.





Thursday: I got a new sweater and felt cute! Oh those are the good days...anyway :) I did wear the wrong necklace though...shoot.  Always next time. 



These last two are me 1. trying to work the middle part.  Let's say it together, Elise no! 2. Showing off my 18 freaking page assignment.  I feel like a printed off my baby and turned it in to get graded!

Friday: Yeah, debate tournament tomorrow.  Not ready.  Whatevs.  Still working on it.  But, it's Friday!!! 

 
This last picture is of my calendar.  Congrats to Elise that she made it through her week.  (The highlighted is Thanksgiving week!!)

Hope the long wait for Friday was worth it!


xo. Elise




No comments:

Post a Comment