Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lucky

You guys are lucky.  I had a rant all ready to go...it was a beautiful thing.

But then, I decided I didn't want this blog to be a rant.  I don't want it to be a place where I bear my soul every single day.  Blech.

So instead, you guys get some clever little quip...about something...that I haven't quite thought up yet.  How 'bout this?  Pictures from New York!  Yay! Wahoo!  These are actually really clever little quips...just not from me. :)

Isn't this the best ad?  It obviously doesnt' apply to me today...

This is from an eighth grade memoir. "Eating candy every day.  Not getting any fatter." 
I seriously love this!  This is just so...hilarious.

Sometimes I worry I'm too much of a realist...

Good luck ya'll!  Smile wide!

No comments:

Post a Comment