Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's that time again.

I am feeling a little like this today.  Stop taking yourself so darn seriously Lisey girl!

*I have only realized in the last little bit of my life that I am definitely someone that talks to herself.*

However, hopefully this will help usher in the weekend a little bit better.

A Story: By Elise Clark


There was a girl who was very tired of having to do her hair everyday.  However, today her hair actually worked! Plus side!

She was tired of having to do homework and act mature all of the time.  Sometimes she really just wanted to whine and continue working on finding a flattering angle of the camera. 

However, she realized it would be the weekend soon.  Tomorrow in fact.  Just after two tests.  A competition in Spanish.  A debate tournament.  And a late night in result.



Wow.  I am so cliche high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment