Saturday, August 10, 2013

T-Shirts

Before I stopped playing volleyball, I would look at all of my volleyball camp t-shirts.  I would look at them and I would wonder if it would hurt me to wear them when I didn't play volleyball anymore.  See, that's the funny thing about my volleyball career.  I always knew it was temporary.  I always knew it was...kind of lucky whenever I made the team.  I knew that this hobby wouldn't last, I just wouldn't admit it.

Well, it go to the point where the hobby actually ended.  I was done.  I'm grateful that I can say I don't feel pain when I see all of my volleyball t-shirts.  The only time it kind of hurts my heart is when I look at my old uniforms and I remember how much fun I had, and how good those times were.

"Volleyball Camp 2009"  "Bruins Volleyball 2006" "Bump, set, spike it 2011"

Yep.  These t-shirts are in my drawer gathering that gross t-shirt smell.

As of right now I am wearing a debate t-shirt.

Isn't it funny how times have changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment