Monday, October 7, 2013

Miss Frump

Today was a day I felt frumpy for no reason.  Literally, no reason!  How frustrating...my hair was curled.  I wore my favorite pair of jeans and a pair of my favorite shoes.  A classic cute necklace was around my neck...and yet.

That is always annoying?  If you aren't going to feel cute...at least not feel cute for a reason!

On a much loftier note, I've been thinking about service lately...and about family members and friends and acquaintances I don't know all that well who are struggling.  And I pray with all of my heart.  Just pray for them.  And hope.  Sometimes that is all it seems you can do, huh?  But I'm trying.  Trying to incorporate things to make it better for them.

Isn't it funny how much power we wield but how little it seems we can apply?  We have so much power.  We are such amazing creatures.  And we have so much going for us.  And we have so much potential.

I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate my potential into my life.  I really want to get rid of all of the stuff I don't want in my life.  Sometimes I am so full of motivation it's incredible.

And other days?  It's kind of like today...


 My first outfit post.  In Germany.  Top that.

Can someone get me a hat to hide behind today?  Or at least a trip to Germany?  I'd be down with either of those...please! 


xo. Elise 



1 comment:

  1. Oh the door pics! love it!! Would you mind emailing me my door pics so I can feature them on my blog? :)

    ReplyDelete