Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Uno-Diez

1. This song.  Don't worry, I hopped on this band wagon in the spring, like everyone else, but still, all of these months later, it still gets to me.
2. The fall leaves are beautiful!  I mean gorgeous.  Kind of jaw-dropping.  "I'm so glad I live in world where there are Octobers." (Anne of Green Gables).
3. Hot fudge shake?  I'm down with that.
4. Bad news?  It was a shake kind of day.
5. I really have a whoooolllleee lot of homework to be doing right now.
6. At least I am recognizing when I need to take a step back and calm down.
7. Take that meanie face.  I'm over it.
8. It is blessedly a Tuesday.  (How's that for positive attitude!)
9. Wish I had time to go running today.
10.  I am 99.99% sure my outfit tomorrow contains tights.  This is exciting.  (Be excited!)

lyl. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment