Monday, April 14, 2014

2 English Classes.

I haven't had an English class all year, and now I have two.  Yeah, that's interesting.  I'm going to go ahead and chalk up the lack of writing on this blog to that.  you know, analyzing, writing, reading, etc.  Oh, and I've been meeting like crazy with researching for We the People.

But, in the midst of everything crazy, I hear a voice saying hold onto this.  To be honest, I don't really know what to hold onto.  Do I hold onto eight hours of sleep?  Do I hold onto getting enough exercise?  Do I hold onto writing thank-you notes and baking cookies for people?  Do I hold onto preparing for Nationals?  Do I hold onto my schoolwork?  Do I hold onto spending time with friends?

I don't even know.  You can't do it all and that makes me want to through a hissy fit.  It's weird to be at that time in my life when I realize that I'm graduating.  I'm moving in the fall.  I'm leaving.  And things won't ever be the same.

If that doesn't make you hold on tight to whatever is in front of you.


xo. Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment