Thursday, April 17, 2014

Broken

I just have to say, my Heavenly Father loves the broken me.  I was sitting on my bed feeling a wave over overwhelming stress come over me.  I like to please people.  I do everything I can to make sure that people like me.  That I impress them and that I make sure they know I am capable.  This theory works most of the time.  I am someone who has done a lot of great things.  I have proven to people that I can handle it.  Again and again and again.

And then I have days like these.  When I sit on my bed and just feel broken.  Not for any particular reason, but when I picture my insides I see a swarm of confusion and insecurity.  It's hard making big decisions.  Either way I'm going to be letting people down.  And I hate that.  I hate it.  

But I can't do it all.  Not only can I not go to both colleges, but there are so many other things in my life that I have zero control over.  I know that's just the way it is, well my head knows that anyway.  

I guess all I want to say is I know that my Heavenly Father is there for me.  He is sitting next to me, putting his arm around me.  He is giving me that hug I need to hold my head up and continue trying my best.  

And that's enough. 

xo. Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment