Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sick Day

All I really want right now is the peanut butter Ben and Jerry's ice cream that is currently residing in my freezer.  However, I'm going to have to refrain for at least twelve more hours.  My mom and I woke up feeling a tad under the weather today.  For me, it is that awful achy feeling where you don't want to do anything but you aren't glued to the toilet all day so you feel like you should be doing something.  I also shouldn't be eating incredibly rich desserts, which we all know Ben and Jerry's qualify a zillion times over.

So I've taken a sick day.  Sick days always seem more fun when you don't actually have a sick day.  Lounging around all day in gross pajamas is not what dreams are made of.  I leave for Europe in three days (don't worry Anne, I'll be feeling fine) and I move out in a month and a day.  Wow.  How is that for stark reality?  Life is going to be picking up speed soon, but for today, time moved incredibly slowly.

Longest day of my life.

xo. Elise

1 comment:

  1. OKAY I'M STILL GOING TO WORRY BECAUSE LET'S BE REAL I'M REALLY GOOD AT THAT. He he hope you're doing okay.

    ReplyDelete