Sunday, October 5, 2014

G.N.O.

This weekend a friend from high school came down and visited us and we had a mini high school reunion.  It was so good to be with people from high school who knew me and knew I didn't have to impress anyone or create good friendships anymore.  

We had a girl's night out, and it was so good.  We toured campus, got pizza take-out, and went shopping.  We talked about our future families, our current testimonies, and the change that we are all going through.  

The weirdest thing is that I could see us doing this in five years.  I don't know whether this group of friends will stick together, life is fickle when it comes to relationships.  I do hope that we stick together, but it's nice to have them in my life for now.  

In any case, I can see myself in ten years as a young mom, meeting with women who strengthen me and uplift me.  I can see us going and window shopping, buying journals that make us laugh, and perusing every single piece of jewelry at Old Navy.  

The pizza was good and the company was excellent.  I had a lot of huge realization and epiphanies that are definitely going to help me as I continue to transition. 

I don't know if I was starving or what, but this was pretty good.  Not as good as the pizza oven (obv), but it was still so good. 

Me and my cute friend, Heather.  She is going to Utah State, but we have forgiven her for that.  

Sam, Heather, Sammy, Elise.  It was so good to see these girls!  

Embarrassing amount of selfies last night.  Sorry, but apparently when I feel cute, I can't help it. 

Cheers to shopping for cute raincoats, long talks, and a night finished with ice cream.  

xo. Elise 









No comments:

Post a Comment