Thursday, October 16, 2014

Good Idea

Our visit to Versailles consisted of me hating my outfit that day.  I had been wearing a gray t-shirt to bed the past few days, you know, just a gray v-neck.  I (who knows where I got this logic) decided it would be ok to wear it as a normal shirt.  That's what it was, right?  Anyway, that was not a good idea because the rest of the day I felt frumpy.  Imagine that.

Today was one of those trying outfits days.  I don't want to sound completely shallow, but really, it was rough.  I woke up feeling homesick, generally exhausted, and I had a headache.  The outfit dilemma just made it worse, and here I am, already on campus, feeling like I'm wearing my pajama shirt again.

Sigh.  Not a good idea.

Cheers to Thursdays and the fact that the week is almost over.

If you want happy news about that fateful pajama day in Versailles, these pictures are actually some of my favorites from the whole trip.  Looking back, I realized that my raincoat did a great job of covering up the shirt, the bike ride couldn't have been more perfect, and my hair was decent.  I am so blessed to have experienced royalty with that family of mine.

xo. Elise





No comments:

Post a Comment