Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Snapshots

I was blessed enough to have gone on a run today, and I even got to see the sunrise.  Wow.  I live in a beautiful place.  

Really?  Who just wakes up to mountains like these?  (Beside the thousands of students and missionaries). 

I really should have taken a picture from the bottom up, since it doesn't look that impressive right now.  But this hill!  It's probably as steep as the Albrecht hill from home, I just wasn't ever brave (dumb) enough to run up it.  It tore up my lungs, but man, it was kind of worth it.  
Wow.  This morning was gorgeous. 

Happy moment of my day yesterday.  Accidentally quote You've Got Mail to a friend.  Screen shotted that and sent it as quick as could be to my sister.  Really though, this quite possible made my day yesterday. 

xo. Elise 





No comments:

Post a Comment