Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hello Again.

I don't really have a whole lot to say except that I'm a good place right now.  I had a really interesting Sunday.  I really don't want to go into the details of my self reflection, but I haven't had a humbling day like that in a really long time.  Sometimes you feel like you are at the bottom and now you can start working your way up.  It was the perfect storm of hormones, midterms, stressful assignments, tests, lack of sleep, a almost cold, and exhaustion from everything that really let me fall straight down to rock bottom, just in time for Sunday.  Which, in my opinion, is a great day to start again.

I'm reminding of something that I saw a few months ago...

"The world will break your heart ten ways to Sunday.  That's guaranteed.  I can't begin to explain that or the craziness inside myself or everyone else.  But guess what?  Sunday's my favorite day again."
-Silver Linings Playbook

I'm grateful that I had this Sunday.  And that I'm in a good spot.

xo. Elise


No comments:

Post a Comment