Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Out of Patience

I'm a believer in the idea that your attitude really does matter.  At least, that's what I like to profess.  Sometimes though?  I really wish I didn't believe that because now it means I have to change my attitude.

I'm in the library, a place where it's supposed to be quiet and peaceful.  Instead, obnoxious groups of students have walked by twice.  There is a fussy baby in the bathroom that I can hear all too well.  I have a headache and way too many midterms.  Philosophy isn't even going through one ear and out the other.  It's as a slow sludge that isn't going anywhere off the page.  I'm already exhausted of this week and it is only mercifully Tuesday.

It's times like these when you really want to be upset and grouchy for the rest of the week because that is certainly easier.

However, I am trying to remedy everything with good music and an apple and carmel.  We're working on making life a little better.

Here goes.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment