Friday, December 5, 2014

Content

This post was started at about 11 last night.  And then I proceeded to talk to my roommates for an hour and a half so it never got finished.  Worth it though.

So many feels going on right now, but priorities first.

Frozen chocolate chip cookie dough is my life.  Seriously, why did I not know about this before?  I take that back, it's a good thing I didn't know about it.  Make chocolate chip cookies, roll them in balls, freeze, and devour.  I'm going to look into an eggless recipe specially for finals week because, wow, that's scary.

Ha, ok, let's get down to the real things that matter in my life.

I have the best family in the world.  Seriously, I have felt so much love from my parents and sister this week.  They have called me, emailed me, texted me, and most importantly, prayed for me.  I am so grateful for to them in my life.

Today is my dad's birthday, and I was reminded again how great of a dad he really is.   He's taught me strength, bravery, courage, kindness, humility, and humor.  He always texts me and tells me he's proud of me.  Proud of little ole' me.  He tells me to brush it off.  He reminds me that I am capable.  And he is doing great things.  Before I really start tearing up, just know, that I am thankful beyond measure for him in my life.  I wouldn't be who I am without his influence in my life.

Good luck to those who are waiting, praying, hoping, wishing, celebrating, and dreaming.  Heavenly Father has this all figured out.  He blesses you with the people you need and the circumstances you need.

Fist pump, it's December.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment