Sunday, December 7, 2014

Thankful. So thankful.

I am beyond grateful right now.  Like, it's crazy how grateful/humbled/crazy I'm feeling.  I am so intensely humbled beyond belief.  I just had the best news today, and I wish I could tell you how extremely grateful I am.

I am so grateful for my family.  They don't even hesitate to congratulate me on the best things.  They love me, support me, and am so excited for me.

I'm grateful for my great roommates, who celebrate me and brag about me, even when they have absolutely no reason to.

But most of all, I am eternally grateful for my Father.  That Father who knows all of my flaws, my fears, my worries.  Yet, He continues to bless me.  This weekend was rough, but He was there through it all.  I am so grateful.

So humbled.  This world is beautiful.

And crazy.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment