Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Countdown

Only 25 minutes left of 2014, and hope is the only thing that is getting me through until midnight (....am I getting old?)

2014 has been so full of so many beautiful moments, and I can only thank my Heavenly Father again and again for what He blessed me with.

2015, though, man, it's going to be so good.  I don't even have that many great plans ahead.  I don't have any exciting trips, big accomplishments, or milestones to accomplish.

I still have one blank spot on my goal list that I'm chewing on (which is pretty much opposite of me every other New Year's).

But I've decided that it's good enough to be happy.  And I am really excited to be really happy.

Because I was really happy this year.  I'm good with that streak continuing.

s/o to my sister for our rebellious night (ok, that's what our matching shirts said anyway).

Also, s/o to our neighbors who keep freaking us out by setting off fireworks.  Happy New Year to you.

xo. Elise


No comments:

Post a Comment