Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Weekend

It's easy to identify a college freshman because we still have the ecstatically say every time we do anything that resembles college life, we say, We are so college! How cool are we!!

Anyway, last night we had a college night of what started out as a sleepover and ended up at a three a.m. IHOP run with my roommates and some other girls in our ward and an Instagram post.  

And it was so much fun.  Cultivating a group of friends, a group of girls that are really there for you is a really happy feeling.  I love my roommates.  I love my neighbors.  I love the fact I did decently on my tests this week, and this hard week is almost done.  So here are a lot of pictures that you should probably listen to while playing 'Blank Space' or '22.'  Or any T-Swift song because we are typical white girls who listen to Taylor Swift while wearing our leggings with socks pulled over them.  





Finally got a picture while balancing a phone on two take-out boxes on the hood of a random car in the parking lot.  Self-timer feature FTW (for the win). 


Sidenote, this is my stressed out face with nails that haven't been painted in about two years.  

xo. Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment