Saturday, February 21, 2015

Things I've Learned Part II

I am about halfway through my second semester of college and am always astounded at the things I've learned while being here.  

So here's a list.  

1. I don't actually have to buy two boxes of strawberries.  Especially when the said strawberries are on sale post-Valentine's Day and on their way out.  
2. You can freeze practically everything.  Like strawberries that are on their way out. 
3. Cookie dough in the freezer is a life saver.  Always have some.
4. Always stock up on cold medicine.  Just do it. 
5. Tire stores take longer than you ever want.
6. Dishes are endless.  Seriously, they will constantly be there.  I under stand the appeal of having disposable everything.  I should look into that. 
7. Baking is my therapy. 
8.  Running should be my therapy more. 
9. I am very loosey-goosey when it comes to recipes.  I only follow them about 95% of the time. 
10.  Doing things for people is a really good thing to do. 
11. Doing things for yourself is also very good. 
12.  Forgiveness is powerful. 
13.  Having exciting future plans is sometimes the only thing that will get you through a rough day. 
14. Write notes to people in your life when you are unsure about your life. 
15.  Deep breaths are important. 
16. Treats are nice but sometimes no treats is nicer. 
17. Sleep is heaven.  Get sleep.  Always choose sleep. 
18. Sometimes you buck up and say yes.  And sometimes you be brave and say no. 
19.  Say hi.  Get it through your head, Elise!  Say hiiiiiiiiii. 
20. Take it one day at a time.  Only one day.  Full weeks would practically kill me. 

xo. Elise 

Library floor because, geology! 

The sky was killing it today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment