Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Calm After the Storm

I just had one of those moments when you're really sad about things ending.  I told myself that I wasn't going to do that, and that I wasn't going to go there. But here I am, feeling sad.  And melancholy.  I packed up most of my room today.  Most of my life.  And it's weird to hear the vacuum for another one of my roommates to leave and my closet that is emptier than it should ever be.  Yesterday was my last final, and I have been free for 24 hours.  I've packed a lot in there, for which I'm grateful.  But for now, I'm feeling a little sad.  (Perk: I got to see Anne today.  What a relief).  Anyway, sometimes this life is hard.  And that's ok.  
Baseball game, free nachos, and awkward encounters.  Always. 

We have attempted to go to the Wall twice for drinks.  Both times they were closed and with no additional signage.  Sigh.  That makes me irritated.  

Breakfast at midnight.  Wahoo for Denny's.  (Really though, their bacon was perfect). 

One of the last times walking on this bridge.  This will forever be on of my favorite views on campus.  

This is it!  This is my room.  And wow, I love it.  

I got so excited when I saw this.  Wow, look at TACTL go!  So exciting! 

And this is it.  Me and Sam.  What a good year.  

As I'm reminding myself, do not fear the future.  It's going to be great.  

xo. Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment