Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day of Rest

No tests today!  Yay!  This is the best feeling ever!

My roommates and I went on a little road trip today to here our roommate speak at her farewell.   1.5 hours one way. Big road trip, right there.  It felt surreal to escape Provo, and it was a beautiful drive through the canyon.  It was kind of fun being on her home turf and seeing the place she would go home every weekend.

I was so proud of her, seeing her speak today.  This year hasn't been easy for her, and even though I don't understand all of the reasons why or how, I was proud of the progress she had made.  She is going to do really great things, and I'm really happy for her.  Thank goodness she is coming back down on Tuesday, because I don't know if I could handle having to say goodbye for good.

We finally got some cute roommate pictures, even if it wasn't coordinated and posed like we wanted.

We also took a fun little detour to Park City on accident, and it made me really excited for five days from now.  Scratch that, verbalizing that I only have about five days left here makes me feel grumpy.



Anyway, it was a good day today.  And I am feeling more excited for the future.  But I decide I'm going to just focus on this week because I still have a final, a lot of packing, and a ton of pictures to still take. 

xo. Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment