Thursday, April 16, 2015

Finals Day II

I am officially done with half of my finals, and finals week officially starts tomorrow.  Yes, yes I know.  I'm lucky, but also very tired and exhausted already.

Today was not a day for studying.  Today was a day for trying to get all of the forms correct and all of the reviews completed while getting up early to take a final that wasn't even posted.

Honestly, nothing went according to my calendar.  Absolutely nothing.

Which is intensely irritating and stressful.

Some days are like that and you are just grateful for the free doughnuts from the Residence
Association.

Because it seemed like a beautiful day on campus, even if the rest wasn't great.  

Last time grocery shopping with this roommate of mine.  Definitely bittersweet.  

Good luck everyone.  Hope tomorrow is better. 

xo. Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment