Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Finals Week: Day 1

If we are dealing with technicalities, finals week doesn't officially start until Friday.  But by the time Friday rolls around, I will have taken half of my finals already.  Perks of being able to take finals on exam prep days.  

Downside of taking finals on exam prep days?  You don't really ever have a 'breathing' day.  A day that you don't have to take a test.  

But I'm hoping to finish finals a few days early, so I can't complain too much.  

It's exhausting to live through this week.  You are constantly studying.  I can't even tell you how many people have said, "I just can't study anymore.  There is just so much."  

And we're on day one.  

On an annoying note, it snowed today.  In all seriousness, with no exaggeration, it has snowed more during the April finals week than the December one.  And I brought all of my cute sweaters and boots home, because who needs them in April? 

I do, apparently.  

Today consisted of studying.  Studying.  Studying.  Being bored.  Studying.  

Five more days. 

xo. Elise 




No comments:

Post a Comment