Thursday, May 7, 2015

Summer Vibes

I fell asleep listening to the rain and woke up to the neighbor's dog barking.  I ate oatmeal raisin cookies (hold the chocolate chips please).  I visited the Botanical Gardens and was seriously stumped on an Instagram caption.  I ate naan which was delicious and yogurt (give me all the yogurt).  And I took a lot of pictures at the Botanical Gardens.

It was a good day.


She is gorgeous.  And look at those skinny little legs of hers.  


*Anne pretending to be a senior picture photographer and me pretending to be a senior

Have we laughed long enough for a cute candid?? 

The Clark fam is all under one roof and we are all trying to figure out how to be an all-adult family.  We are settling in, and even though this month of May is an awkward in between one for me, I'm trying to enjoy it.  It's probably one of the last times us four will live in the same house, which is a sobering and strange thought.  

Summer vibes are creeping in, and I for one, could not be happier about that fact.  

xo. Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment