Thursday, September 10, 2015

For the Visual Learners

First day of school picture.  In our kitchen.  At the end of the day.  After a really long day.  

I love this picture because I look alive.  Fist bump for concerts that you ditch to go get tacos and limeade.  

I felt no guilt getting a cinnamon roll because I had just gotten back from an absolutely fabulous ten mile run.  I know, right? 

Alesha is wearing her shirt that she got at the Latino Festival, and we decided a selfie was required while we were on a slightly uncomfortable polygadate.  I am becoming too good at being a third wheel. 

And last but not least, my room.  Which doesn't look that different except for the big gorgeous window.  That has a view right into someone else's bedroom.  But it's fine because they keep their blinds close, and we keep our blinds open.  



No comments:

Post a Comment