Sunday, December 13, 2015

Finals Week

I just wanted to write a quick note while I'm feeling good.

Can we talk about how cool it is that I get to be in finals right now?  This is something you always hear about.  This was something that Anne always did, not me.  This is something that seemed so impossibly old and grown up.  And now I'm doing it.

I am so grateful I get to call BYU my school.  I'm lucky I have this chance to just study all day.  I'm alone in my apartment this morning, and I love it.  I'm grateful for this chance to listen to the music I want.  I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father.  I think VBA programming is so cool.  I think it's amazing that I have learned so much this semester.  I have done the what if calculator (and panicked fyi).  I've looked at my schedule, and I've been stressed and worried.

But right now?  Finals week is pretty cool.  And I am grateful that I still have hours to study before the actual test, and I'm grateful that I still have time.

This feeling doesn't last forever.  In about an hour when I hit a wall it will be gone, and everything will seem futile.

But, right now?  I lead the coolest life I know.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment