Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Surprisingly

Surprisingly, my amount of blog posts increase during finals week.  Shocker.

Anyway.  Merry Christmas, everyone!  My roommates and I took some time to take Christmas photos.  We haven't gotten around to sending out a Christmas card, but I wanted to post some anyway because they make me happy.


 These are pictures that we took a week ago.  I had been on a date that ran long, and my roommates got so bored they created a whole music video to Christmas (Baby Come Home).  It made me feel so good that they couldn't wait for me to come home.  It may be dumb, but it made me feel all warm and fuzzy.  Also, photoshoots at one in morning.  Yep.  Let me tell you, you think you're a lot cuter at one in the morning than at ten in the morning the next day.  hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment