Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Last Daaaaayyyyy

Well folks, we've made it.  It's the last day of studying for me.  Taking my last test tomorrow morning.

And yes, it's at the point where I am exhausted.  I'm not sure if my eyes are permanently tired or if it's just a now thing.  I'm not sure where I'm going to muster up the energy and motivation to study like crazy today, but I know eventually I'll hit my stride.

Only one left.  At the beginning of the semester, I never really thought that this time would come.  During the lonnnngg days and hard hours of studying, fretting, worrying, crying, not sleeping, getting up early I didn't really think that this day would come.

But in the moments of laughing too loud, blasting music, making cookies, playing games, watching movies, telling stories, driving, running I was ok with it lasting forever.

Part of me is shocked and confused that I'm halfway done with college.  And the other half of me is just grateful to have made it through this much.

Cheers for halfway and last days.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment