Saturday, April 16, 2016

Yes, yes.

Happy day 3 of finals and me writing to procrastinate a little bit longer.

Interesting things in my life:
1.  I just made chia seed pudding, and it was significantly more delicious than expected.  And much better than cheeto pudding, which my roommate heard when I told her what I made.
2.  I am still coming in strong with my 'Weird Moment for Me' playlist, consisting solely of James Bay and Sam Hunt music.
3.  I have better hair today than I have basically all semester, so of course that happens on a day where my roommates and the math TA are the only ones to see it.
4.  Peanut butter M&Ms are perfect, as expected.
5.  Feeling really grateful that berries were on sale because I'm loving the strawberries and raspberries in my life.
6.  Went over to our friends' house for tacos.  I brought pico and guac, both were delicious.
7. We've had people over to watch Harry Potter the past two nights.  I've cloistered myself in my bedroom to study both nights, but that's ok.
8. 6&7 really just show how far we've come.  About a month and a half ago we felt like we didn't have any friends.  No squad. No people to invite over.  And now we're here.  It's a good spot.
9.  Finals keep chugging.  Sometimes I panic, and sometimes I'm ok.  But I have to keep asking myself, "Where is my faith?"  And it helps.
10.  This semester is almost done.  4 finals left, and one's a paper.  I can do this.

Now enjoy some pictures in front of a fun wall that I loved.

xo. Elise


No comments:

Post a Comment