Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Too Blessed to Be Stressed

Just a quick note that Elise Clark is LITERALLY LIVING THE DREAM.  Sorry for yelling, but I need that reminder.  This is the life I fought for and studied hard for.  This is the life I prayed over and begged for.  This is the life I requested in nearly every prayer.  This is my dream life.

And so many aspects of my junior year at BYU are so completely than I expected.  But there are seriously so many amazing parts of this junior year of mine that I can't help but praise the heavens for.  Laughing hysterical with my roommates (the LIGHT, the light, I will sleep!).  Nice texts from friends, just checking in on me.  Assignments that are done and can't be edited anymore.  And hey, it's Tuesday, not yet Wednesday.

Isn't this the best?

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment