Friday, December 9, 2016

Best time of year.

Oh what a hard day today has been.  I've been frantically studying, rearranging my calendar to fit everything in, and trying not to cry since I feel really inadequate for so many of my finals.  I was annoyed with the festivities that were going on around me and the cheerfulness of the holiday decorations.  Really, people?  Really?  I have what feels like six classes to fail.  I don't have time to celebrate Christmas.

But I'm trying to take a step back.  I'm trying not to blame everyone around me for a really hard finals week.

It is the most wonderful time of the year, and I'm so grateful for that.  I'm grateful for God, who through all of my tantrums and misgivings is still there for me.  He is so good.  And I'm grateful.

Merry Christmas + Happy holidays + Happy finals week.  We'll make it through.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment