Saturday, January 28, 2017

Happy Things

Some things that make me happy:
- New Christmas socks from Alesha that make my toes dance (lols at the inside joke)
- Legally blonde from Alesha because that movie is honestly one of my faves
- Diet Coke and sugar cookies.  Why is it just the best?
- Tissue boxes that have been crucial to me surviving this weekend in more ways than one
- New jackets that are comfy and new shirts that are perfect
- Picture collages that kind of make me want to cry
- List of every single book mentioned in Gilmore Girls.  Legit going to hang that in all of the places
- Good sweet potato fries and new burger places that are actually pretty good
- The Awakening.  Only read three pages tonight, but really truly good stuff right there
- Aquaphor and the constant application to my dry lips and sore nose
- Being in the 'tissues everywhere because this cold can't be stopped'
- Pumpkin spice candle that Laura called, 'white girl'
- Cough drops, strawberry flavored
- Roommate Christmas.  Which is so false on so many levels because 1.  It's a month and three days after Christmas and 2. Only one of the people I celebrated with is my roommate
- Sundays, Sundays, Sundays
- Letterfolk boards and the reminder of being kind
- Good things that keep coming and good people that seem to be everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment