Monday, March 20, 2017

In Between

I have a firm belief that good people continue to come into our lives.  I believe that God has a whole lineup of good people and He just keeps sending them, one after the other.  Over and over again.

I say this as someone who is extremely used to saying goodbye to the good people in her life.  It started right after high school graduation, and it hasn't stopped.  And I keep having seasons in my life where I think, wait, I thought saying goodbye was done.  I thought I was finished with that whole process.

But I am learning, nope it's not over.  Goodbyes always seem to happen too soon.  And as I was crying over the most recent goodbye today, I told my sister that I'm going to be fine.  Because God keeps sending good people.

And she said, "So it's just in between a good person and future good people?"

Yep.  In between is exactly how it is.  And that was a good reminder for me.  Good people come, but it definitely is in between right now.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment