Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Currently

Making: plans for the 59 days left.
Cooking: anything that doesn't require cooking, lols. 
Drinking: Diet Coke, best part of my afternoon. 
Reading: Bittersweet, again.  And it's really, really good.  
Wanting: to sleep in  
Looking: for a new good book to read.
Playing: Sixteen, Chelsea Cutler. 
Wasting: time on Netflix.  
Wishing: there were more mountains.  
Enjoying: my new air freshener. 
Waiting: my coconut syrup to come.  
Liking: my new Nike pullover.    
Wondering: when everyone will reply to my emails. 
Loving: the fact that I don't have to take my internship class anymore.  BLESSINGS.  
Hoping: I stop counting.  
Marveling: at the fact that there is more good than bad.
Needing: to not eat as many M&Ms.   
Smelling: my shampoo and conditioner. 
Wearing: gray athleisure, per usual. 
Following: some of my goals.  
Noticing: how small the sky is here.  
Knowing: GOOD THINGS ARE COMING.  
Thinking: sometimes what is good for your soul and spirit is not as fun for the rest of you.  
Bookmarking: new websites at work. 
Opening: my new prep book  
Giggling: at the very ugly towels Alesha got as a wedding gift.   
Feeling: hopeful, dang it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment