Thursday, June 29, 2017

Miss + Like

Things I miss: 
-The combo of Swig drinks and sugar cookies.  
-BYU campus and Sunday walks during Golden Hour 
-The Jeep and the distinguishable color in a parking lot
-A big, white bed with a soft view on the mountains 
-Cafe Rio tostadas and that tomatillo dressing
-My hair, about three cuts ago 
-Spontaneous hikes in the evening simply because the trails are there
-My old coworkers and the conversations we had to sometimes pass the time 
-The Provo temple and my (mostly) weekly visits 
-Making chocolate chip cookies, on a whim, simply because I could
-Bay windows with Eleanor above my head 
-Walking around the corner and seeing friends 
-Hot tub talks looking out over the lake 
-Taco Tuesday (tacos in general?  Chipotle doesn't count as Mexican food) 
-Having a kitchen, in general 
-Those tan sandals that I kind of wish I had brought for my outfit today
-Not needing an I.D. to get into my building after 8:00 p.m.
-Having a sink to wash my produce in other than my bathroom 
-Being able to see people who I can talk with for hours 
-Living with some of my closest friends
-Meeting up with my fam on the weekend to celebrate something in Salt Lake 
-Running on University Ave.  

Things I like: 
-Having bluetooth connect in my car, revolutionary
-Fireflies in the night, that I only recently discovered 
-Having my own bedroom, it seriously rocks 
-My drive to and from work and the green that still surprises me 
-Trader Joe's JoJo ice cream.  Oh. My. Word. 
-My daily Diet Coke treat (but kind of feels like a rebellion) 
-My new black dress that I went to great lengths to get the specific one I wanted 
-Those new flats bought in a bout of work insecurity but actually really like 
-Being done with a small project at work hallelujah thank heavens 
-Taylor Swift on Spotify
-My triangle necklaces I always forget about 
-Mug blueberry cobbler 
-Dried mangoessssssssssss
-Writing down what I'm grateful for, every hour of the day, literally
-Small walks around campus 
-Studying for the LSAT (kind of) 



No comments:

Post a Comment