Tuesday, May 29, 2018

If you have any interest...

If you have any interest, please go back and read from this blog a year ago this time when I was first moving out to PA.

Wow, that was hard.  I still remember looking over the green hills at Valley Forge and thinking that I could maybe make that summer work.

And now I'm back in Utah and it. is. intoxicating.  The mountains!  Golden hour!  Running outside!

I just had this overwhelming rush of happiness today, just a straight jolt.  And I am so grateful for Heavenly Father, the prayer was just running through my veins.

I don't have a whole lot to say other than that, but it is worth recording the extremes because right now?  Whole-heartedly happy.

xo. Elise

Update: I just went and reread the post from a year ago, exactly today.  And WOW.  First, I didn't know I had gone to Valley Forge that exact day.  I remember going to Target and buying a pint of salted caramel gelato in the parking lot.  In a weird twist of fate, today I stopped by Harmons and bought myself one of the new low-calorie Breyer's ice cream (that stuff is seriously delicious) and ate some of it in the parking lot.  And in this patterns and parallels, I am just so grateful for these small reminders that life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment