Monday, September 18, 2017

For reals this time

It's strange to be doing this all again, but for the last time.  I inherently thought that BYU would last forever, even as I was recruiting for full-time jobs.

There are so many things in my life right now, I'm a little unsure of how to even respond.  But it's a good place to be and such a stark contrast to last winter.  I couldn't be more grateful.

And yet I'm truly sad.  I'm sad to be saying goodbye to this stage of life and everything it's offered me.  I am so grateful and feeling rather nostalgic tonight, even if midterms in two weeks will be the end of me.

All year I've been trying to say that I've been hopeful, but honestly this is one of the few times I have actually felt hopeful.

Good things are honestly truly coming.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment