Friday, February 2, 2018

Currently

Making: excuses to eat more of my Oreo Milka bar
Cooking: hahahahaahahahahahaahahahahhaahaha
Drinking: Coca-cola ligggghhhhttt (European for Diet Coke?  But it's not the same).  
Reading: rereading the Gallagher Academy series because I'm 14.  
Wanting: my cold to go away...
Looking: for the dress.  I want to buy a dress while I'm in Spain, but it has to be the one. 
Playing: Reputation still.  
Wasting: time on Netflix.
Wishing: Spanish was easier to learn, tbh
Enjoying: my walks around my town
Waiting: for my hair to try
Liking: this gray sweater I got right before I left
Wondering: what real life will be like after the play button is pressed again
Loving: how it's already spring 
Hoping: that I can ride this current wave of inadequacy
Marveling: at how much I miss the simple things.
Needing: to read a really good book.
Smelling: not much lately because of the aforementioned cold.  Although Alcala does have a distinctive smell...I just don't know what it is.
Wearing: my new Alcalinga de Henares sweatshirt
Following: more like unfollowing everything that bugs me.
Noticing: That my Spanish is slowly (so slowly!) coming along.
Knowing: That patience is not my strength, but I'm working on it anyway
Thinking: About the new places I want to see in Madrid
Bookmarking: Cookies to make when I'm home
Opening: myself up to failing.  Which is dang hard for this girl.
Giggling: over our mishaps throughout Spain.
Feeling: so content about the really little things in my life. 

xo. Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment